Thursday, June 30, 2011

Updates


My Eureka Optima Lightweight Upright is a mouthful to say but I ADORE it! Domestic bliss = a little yellow vacuum that cleans your house but wasn't too expensive and isn't giant. It has a name now as a sign of my affection. That's all I'm sayin'. More bliss of domesticity in the form of an old new couch, chair and ottoman. When I asked the lady to tell me how low she'd be willing to go on the price she told me $60 for the whole set. When I saw the furniture in person I was instantly in love and I gave her an extra $20 but I'm sure in my heart that I got an AMAZING deal. The set is GORGEOUS and super comfy! *contented sigh* And if that weren't enough, Trader Joe's has these little packets of India food that you warm in hot water and they're ready to eat. FABulous! I ate my Palak Paneer with rice (cooked with dried onion) on top of romaine lettuce. Recently I've been eating everything on lettuce leaves. I'm pretending to eat gluten free but I've decided that since all gluten free bakery products are super expensive and are sometimes gross that I'll sick with lettuce. I plan on sampling more gluten free fare when my food budget increases but lettuce works for now. My Palak Paneer was made with "no gluten ingredients used." I think that means gluten free...

No comments:

Post a Comment