Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yay for good weather! News update: I've moved. I now live in heaven. The Green House experience will be a treasured memory but now I've moved into The Burrow and it is divine. There is peace, harmony, and a dishwasher. It's lovely. I experienced all the usual side effects of change: hyperactivity followed by a crash, super sensitive emotions, and the initiation of new dreams. I get to live with Jayne, Valerie, Jack Jack, and Riley. The rules are MUCH less relaxed in non-BYU approved housing. Just kidding. Jack Jack is a turtle and Riley is a cat. And Jayne and Valerie are fabulous. Our neighbors are charming. Kitty (Caddy) Corner neighbor brought Jayne over apples and Koolaid. Just West neighbor is a Brit who lived in Victoria and knows what it is to have had tea at the Empress Hotel. Her dog may be the most obese mammal I've ever encountered. He thinks our yard is a restroom. Directly in Front neighbor sells Avon and is going to get me some blush. To the East neighbors have several very cute kids who are unmolested by traffic. Riley spends a lot of time in their yard. Life at The Burrow is going to be charming.

No comments:

Post a Comment