Sunday, September 6, 2009

breaking the silence

Every time I have a new idea I want to create a new blog. Upon pondering this concept, I soon realized I'd have hundreds of blogs. The challenge is that I'm feeling the need to confess things and send them out into the universe but I don't necessarily want to be connected to them. I need an outlet for some intense, sometimes frightening emotions and I don't want to scare the world. Sorry world. I guess you'll just have to know exactly what I'm thinking.

A lot has happened. So many changes. My business is coming along. I just completed a cleanse. I need to get out of Utah. I've almost decided what I want to be when I grow up. I've started taking medication for PCOS. I really need to deep clean my room. I need $900 next week. I need to make fliers like nobody's bad business. I went on a date with a fascinating boy. I have two "puppies." I need to pay off my car. I need to go to Uruguay.

1 comment: