Monday, September 21, 2009

Today I said something that made my boss want to scream. It wasn't my fault. But it was pretty hugely big. She didn't scream, though. Nor did she implode. I'm impressed.

The other thing of note that happened today is that I was in the turning lane headed toward the stoplight when the car in front of me swerved wildly and suddenly into the other lane. Having lived in Utah for a year and a half now I was able to take it all into stride. I glanced over and, oddly enough, the indecisive guy in the swerve happy car was a kid I knew from my time in Moscow, ID. What are the odds?

For FHE we did a service project and I got to hang out with some cool people in my ward. One girl is a convert attending the temple every day and participating in 6 or 7 (I forget how many) institute classes this semester. She also is a chef, training for a marathon, and works out a ton. She has 10 different journals. Can I be like her when I grow up? The only thing that makes this all okay is that I don't think she's working... I could be wrong but that would just be so depressing. Whatever universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment