Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's time to change MY world

I think that's what I meant with the title of this blog.  I need to change my little world.  My funny funny little world as Shandy likes to call it.  Is there something wrong the fact that I've watched Much Ado About Nothing four times in five days?  Could that be considered unhealthy?  

I've learned that I'm not as good at moderating my calories and I initially thought.  Marian and I decided that the goal is to be in a 500kcal/ day deficit.  (kcal means kilocalorie)  The truth is that I'm not so good at that.  Also, I was teaching a class today about overeating and why we do it.  I was pondering on why I sat down and ate half a medium vegetarian pizza with Stef the other weekend.  So what happens is I rarely have pizza and when I do I'm generally watching a movie while eating and thus I eat 1000 calories before I even know I'm doing it.  Not so healthy.  I've learned that to overfeed myself and overload my system is wasteful and unhealthy.  And so I shall try to alter my behavior.  

No comments:

Post a Comment