Sunday, February 8, 2009

My take on life

People will always be full of surprises.  I think I can read people, I think I know what they're about, but then something totally unexpected happens.  When will I learn not to make assumptions?  I had an interesting experience on Saturday.  I learned that it's not cool to let a boy into your house when you're on a date.  But if you happen to let the boy in you just might find out that he's an insensitive jerk in spite of the fact that he tries to pass himself off as sensitive and chivalrous.   And what if you don't know how you feel about the boy you were with on Saturday anyway?  What does that mean?  What should you do?  What if he's a really nice guy and you feel pretty comfortable around him?  
So I went to "He's Just Not That Into You" with some friends.  (Girls of course.)  It was amusing.  I feel it had some truth to it.  The problems was the whole "affair" bit of the story.  I loved the Jennifer Aniston - Ben Affleck story about how they did end up getting married.  That was a cool message in times like these when people DON'T get married.  In the end I'm not sure the movie made me a better person but I saw it anyway.   

No comments:

Post a Comment